よこそ /22. sydney is my current abode. singapore is where my heart has always been.
loves my God and my family. is a chronic messy room-neat appearence girl.
This site is best viewed in 1280x768, Mozilla Firefox
最近 /kimochi da ne~ not saying i'm terribly overjoyed,...
yesterdayyy i managed a jumpshot! ahahah! in p...
it's the day before my last two exams and what am ...
yesterday; went to uni to participate in some jap...
so i got bored one sunday afternoon and started on...
♥ Open your music player ♥ Put to shuffle mode ♥ ...
just to remember... Granny's simple Butter Cake R...
is it wrong to say i don't like boganess in my (fu...
so mommy and daddy aren't in town, i cooked dinner...
gong gong's in hospital. mommy's on her way back t...
友達へ /bethanyipc ame andrea athalie emily eunice erinn evelyn jofid jordan lee man mandy mingfei ning phoebe tammy vicki william zhihui
アーカイブズ /May 2003
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
//Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:07 am
16 Random Facts:
1. I'm quite the awkward person. I stumble on sentences, say the lamest things during conversations and make relationships with people around me really tensed by saying all the wrong things.
2. I have yet to make my parents proud. I spend countless nights just crying myself to sleep just wondering what i did wrong. It's a wonder i didn't turn into an emo kid.
3. I have the entre Love Hina Manga collection, a half finished X Clamp manga collection, the first few eds of Saiyuki Reloaded, vols 1-3 of kare kano, and random ones (some cafe kichijo, errr, some one shots, and wild ones).
4. Most people cannot connect me, with the room i sleep in. xD as i always say, there is a sense of order in chaos. as much as my parents beg to differ.
5. I have a scar on my chin from stacking it in the sandpit when i was in kindy. stitched up twice, second time opening from a boy in class standing up just as i was peering over his shoulder.
6. I like sketching + painting, but when forced with an assignment or to complete an art commission, i get artist's block, usually the results are atrocious. same goes for my piano playing, which is why i never liked lessons and music exams.
7. When i was younger, I used to have glasses that had to accomodate for my long sightedness in my left and my short sightedness in my right. Later on, as it was being gradually corrected, i wore contact lenses only in my right eye for a period of time.
8. I like my dad's music; carol kidd and carol king, soulful singing at its best.
9. I miss muffie. D:
10. When I'm not in the mood for [insert event here], I either go along and be extremely listless or coop myself at home with a good book/sleep. (eg. when i'm not in the mood for shopping, yadayadayada...)
11. Why scare yourself unneccesarily? I try to avoid horror/zombie-related movies as much as i can... ><
12. I was the dreamer in primary school; teachers used to write in my report card that i daydreamed too much and often caught me staring out of the window at nothing at particular, not paying attention/participating in class. (not saying that my grades were flagging, cos in fact, it was the total opposite XD)
13. I secretly think my sisters are so much more cooler than i am. kekeke~ (and no, they didn't bribe me to type this up)
14. I'm scared of the uncertainty of my university degree; what exactly can i do after i graduate??? with all the immuno-related labs in syd being of such high standards, i don't think i even stand a chance getting into a simple lab assistant job.
15. My granny once told me she thought my parents are being overly strict on me (as a 20 year old) XD
16. As much as my parents seem to be angry at me all the time, i have to admit, i'm the one that gets the most privileges from both of them, as compared to my sisters.
The 16 wonderful people I chose to carry on this tradition:
4. Aaron? XD
13. whoever reads my blog and feels bothered to. :D