よこそ /22. sydney is my current abode. singapore is where my heart has always been.
loves my God and my family. is a chronic messy room-neat appearence girl.
This site is best viewed in 1280x768, Mozilla Firefox
最近 /rainy day musing
i have a confession to make
JUJU feat. Spontania - 素直になれたら
シュークリム・Choux Cream・Cream Puffs
yf retreat 08
lunches with my sisters
友達へ /bethanyipc ame andrea athalie emily eunice erinn evelyn jofid jordan lee man mandy mingfei ning phoebe tammy vicki william zhihui
アーカイブズ /May 2003
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
//Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:26 pm
tagged by v-ki
001. Real Name: Justina
002. Nickname(s): Jay, Joos, Tina, Jay Tee
003. Age: 20
004. Horoscope: Virgo
005. Male or Female: Female
006. Elementary: CHIJ BT
007. Middle School: Zhenghua, St Francis Methodist, CHIJ St Theresa, Our Lady of Mercy College Burraneer
008. High School: De La Salle Cronulla
009. College School: UOW, UNSW
010. Hair colour: i think it's growing out, but like light brown.
011. Long or Short: mid-length
012. Loud or Quiet: quiet, but when it's on my favourite topic, i'm pretty chatty
013. Sweats or Jeans: i don't own a proper set of sweats, so i'll say jeans.
014. Phone or Camera: phone. cos my phone is my camera
015. Health Freak: totally not.
016. Drink or Smoke: occasional drink, no smoking (though i did entertain the idea...)
017. Do you have a crush on someone: no, cos tbh, i've grown out of secretly liking someone, cos eventually someone finds out.
018. Eat or Drink: you've gotta fuel your body... so yea
019. Piercings: 3, though i'm leaving one to close, i have no use for it anymore.
020. Tattoos: none (though i did entertain the idea... 'charm is deceitful and beauty is fleeting')
021. Social or Anti-Social: wannabe social. but it tires me. so i'm somewhere in the middle.
022. Righty or lefty: right.
023. First piercing: 6-7? i don't remember
024. First relationship: it's hazy. there were the playdates in kindy and tripping-over-my-feet, clumsy first boy, and the weird ones... but the first time i ever really felt like i had a proper/weird relationship would be when i was 15.
025. First Best Friend: i don't remember... i had friends, but best friends?? maybe not...
026. First Award: sports leader (yellow team) award in primary school. i was primary 4-5 i think...
027. First Kiss: 15.
028. First Pet: the dogs in my grandma's
029. First Big Vacation: NZ at 3
030. First Love at first sight: hasn't happened in my life.
031. First Big Birthday: my 18?
032. First Surgery: none, small in-clinic stitches and teeth extraction yea.
033. First sport you joined: none. though i played them in phys-ed in school.
This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: apple
035. Rock or Rap: rock
036. Country or Screamo: i plug my ears and sing to myself.
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: hard to decide...
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: mandy moore
039. Night or Day: day
040. Sun or Moon: sun&moon.
041. TV or Internet: net
042. Playstation or xbox: PS
043. Kiss or hug: physical contact sometimes scare me
044. Iguana or turtle: kame-chan
045. Spider or bee: bee, just cos they give us honey
046. Fall or spring: autumn you mean (can so tell americans wrote this...)
047. Limewire or iTunes: itunes
048. Soccer or baseball: it's football dammit. not soccer you damn americans. :P and yes, jp football.
049. Eating: nothing, i had dinner thanks.
050. Drinking: nothing.
051. Excitement level: low-neutral. refer to previous entry.
052. I’m about to: shower, read my readings for japn2500, japn2510 and japn2700.
053. Listening to: nothing. but my player's paused at Okaeri by Ayaka
054. Plan for today: try to read readings as much as i can before QT and sleep
055. Waiting for: nothing immediate, everyday minerals sample pack in the mail.
056. Energy Level: (i thought i saw this earlier...) moderate, i just had a nice dinner and ice cream. so i'm contented, might have a mug of tea before i sleep later.
057. Thinking of someone: not really. i don't get it why people think you will think of your SO when you're in love. all that does it make them get away from you just cause you think of them all day long. people have lives you know.
058. Want kids?: definately.
059. Want to get married?: mhmm
060. When?: when the Lord determines
061. How many kids do you want: 2-3
062. Any name on the mind: Bethel, Shiloh, Kai, Jude (and before someone starts slamming me that Shiloh being the name of God and whatnot, like someone has, it also means His Gift.)
063. What did you want to be when you were little: air stewardess. i'm too short now.
064. Careers in mind: research scientist (in jp Godwilling), english teacher in japan, consulate in japan.
065. Mellow future or wild: mellow, i've had my fair share of wildness already. eventhough my past self would have never stopped at where i am right now.
066. Something you would never try: walking on coals.
067. When do you want to die: when the Lord determines
Which is the better in the boy/girl you like (in the future)
068. Lips or Eyes: eyes
069. Romantic or Funny?: can i ask for both? as long as his sense of humour isn't like my dad's thanks.
070. Shorter or Taller?: i doubt i'll find boys shorter than i am. but in any case, if i love the person, i wouldn't mind.
071. Protective or Caring?: caring. protective would be hinging too much on me, i don't deserve such attention, but thanks anyway.
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: spontaneous, i love surprise visits and getaways. a spot of romantic would be nice too
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: how bout Nice Face? and Nice Fashion Sense. the bf has to carry me so it's a given that he'll have nice arms and he might have a little flub cos i'll be feeding him my cakes and dishes (but it'll be nice if he gets washboards)
074. Sensitive or Loud?: sensitive. loud guys turn me off.. and they scare me just a tad.
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: relationship. hook-ups never turn out right.
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: neither. a troublemaker would never last in the long run as a bf and a hesistant one would never get anywhere with me as i myself am hesistant.
077. Muscular or normal: normal. thanks.
078. Kissed a stranger: no
079. Broken a bone: no
080. Lost glasses or contacts: no. though i once had to throw away my contacts mid-day cos of some irritant in my eyes during a science experiment. went home blind.
081. Ran away from home: harboured the thought.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: in my dreams.
083. Killed somebody: in my dreams
084. Broken some one’s heart: i think yes? but seriously, borderline stalker.
085. Had your heart broken: yea. right now. though right now it's an old open wound.
086. Been arrested: no
087. Cried when someone died: yea
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: yea.
Do you believe in
089. Yourself: not entirely
090. Miracles: definately
091. Love at first sight: first impressions are important, but not essential.
092. Heaven: yea
093. Santa Claus: never. chimneys never existed in SG so obviously santa would have been unable to deliver presents in SG anyway. and imagine, HDB HOUSES + SANTA XD
094. Tooth Fairy: no. (sheesh, i just realised how stupidly sentimental western cultures are)
095. Kiss in the first date: yes.
096. Angels: yes. both good and bad ones
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: nope. i'm happy here.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: not entirely satisfied, but i'm working towards it.
099. Do you believe in God?: absolutely
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.